Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 86

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Think Tank 711517944

[Copy link] 1/204

Posted on 2019-05-19 18:51:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

Im a newbie.may i ask a question?who is the best hero of all.. or does it categorized per abilities? I purchase gems to speed up the tower upgrades..is it useful or i just save gems? May castle is level 10..just for 2days of playing.. anyone can give me advice im a listener. But sometimes impatient..

Signature
Posted on 2019-05-20 05:03:32 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello and welcome to the mobile royale! 

First of all, I want to remind you that "Guide Event" category is only meant for in-game guides. I have now moved your thread to "Chat" category as you are clearly asking for a help, instead of providing a guide for this event. 

Lets begin. Its quite imbossible to say what is best hero as there is different jobs and situations for pretty much every hero. Eventually it would be ideal to have alot of different heroes golden grade for different monsters and passives.

I cant give you answer about what is the best hero. However I can tell you, what heroes you should be focusing as a new player. Generally the best heroes to focus at early on are:

Saoirse - Only f2p healer in the game. Good passives.
Branor - Good in arena and campaign. 
Valenia - Construction speed.

There is also in-game help center for new players about the basics of the game. You may want to read that aswell.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.