Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 86

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] How could I get more shield items?

[Copy link] 4/202

Posted on 2019-06-11 00:45:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Somebody is talking about the altar. Said it can provide a nearly infinite shield but how to gain that?
We are threatened by strong guild and players we do really need them as we only want a passive gameplay.
Thanks

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-11 04:27:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Gerald_Mei and welcome to the forums!

He was taslking about sanctuary. You can find it on your turf, its next to your Atelier. 

Sanctuary can hold some troops and your leader for 1/4/8 or 12 hours. Its a great help for new players. I suggest, that you will always put your troops and leader in there, if you are not using those.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-06-14 03:35:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

Are you sure he didn’t mean your Atelier can provide near infinite shields? At a high level with increased max deposit it can provide at least 1500 gems a day which can purchase a 24hr shield.

If you are F2P i’d suggest doing your VIP claims on the one which gives lab items (I would go look for name but maitenance is on.. I may come back edit later if I remember)

At very least level that until it provides the minimum gems needed to shield.. assuming being attacked is causing that big of an issue for you

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-13 17:35:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well. You can also buy shields with guild coins. These only last 8 hours though.

Signature
~ Mirrored on the illuminated snowclad landscape, dance the Northern Lights ~
Posted on 2019-07-14 10:20:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

No one mentioned monster hunting for shields yet.

When the arena starts up, get as far into it as you can to earn greater number of gems. Gems are life savers.

Signature
Doc ShreX
Dragon Tamer of DATC
K:3