Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 96

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] Rally Party Quest Selection

[Copy link] 2/100

Posted on 2019-08-22 11:40:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have noticed a few things when it comes to the Rally Party.  As the months have gone by the Rally Party has gotten increasingly less lucrative.  Quests such as energy rocks and epic and legendary quests generate almost never compared to the past and if it does only on the last day.  Meanwhile Might quests and Hell Event quest pop up over and over again, even if you refresh every 15 minutes.   

To an insult to injury the lucrative Hell Event quests such as the skull rock events have gotten harder, with the 3rd tier requiring over 900k points on research, only achievable by spending alot of crystals to make the time frame which means paying alot of cash.   Then the rally quests require passing Hell Events at a certain level, meanwhile there is no chart showing you how well you are doing in the event after you pass it to see what place you will come in.  Further the prizes you get from passing hell event and in rally quest in the end does not support the amount of money you have no spent.  

Please make Rally Quests more fair stop making it a cash machine from players, please provide quests that don't drain players wallet and stop forcing any lucrative quests to require alot of money.

Signature
IGN: Raiyn
Guild: [DRLG] Dragon Legion
Posted on 2019-08-23 19:13:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Food for thought.
The harvest 119p quest and hunt lvl5 monsters and exchange items 32 times adds alot of points.
Instead of hell-event-quests, you can do Regular-event-quests.

Concerns:
- However, the training quests are mathematically inferior to Might quests, and construction/research-might quests are mostly inferior to Might quests.
- There are no ‘Turf’- quests yet in the Rally.
- Challenge arena quests can pop up during non-arena days - which is unnessesary.

Signature
~ Mirrored on the illuminated snowclad landscape, dance the Northern Lights ~
Posted on 2019-09-13 02:19:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would say, also the rewards are mostly peanuts. 24 Tier rewards, and was by me almost nothing good in, some stamina, some speeds, some Rune seals and co, rare material and trade chests. Some Monster chests, some runes, little bit crystals. Healing speeds and anti scout.
I mean you spend a Lot of speeds and cristals, and you got peanuts for it. I mean, IT Doesnt worth the effort.
I would like some better rewards, the best of all was 50% army size boosts.
Bigger, better quests, more and better rewards we need.

Signature