Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 111

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat(iOS)] 304 to 288k max troops for assembly???

[Copy link] 5/109

Posted on 2019-09-26 09:03:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

I keep asking this question to support and they haven’t written back to me yet.  So I ask all you knowledgeable people, what is going on with assemblies.  With 4 gold heroes and level 24 battle hall my max troop count in assemblies was 304k.  After the update the exact same configuration only yields 288k.  I have changed nothing, the only change that has occurred is the update.

Can someone please tell me if this is a glitch because I have seen other members of my guild able to shoot the full 304, or did they change assembly requirements for troop counts and not let us know?????????

Signature
IGN: Raiyn
Guild: [DRLG] Dragon Legion
K11
Posted on 2019-09-26 11:14:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

This may sound like a broken record but..please contact Live Support for this.

I had spoken to GM Yani and they requested you do this.

Signature
Doc ShreX
Dragon Tamer of DATC
K:3
Posted on 2019-09-26 12:25:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi Doc, you don't sound like a broken record.  The first thing i did was contact live support where i ended having a 15 min convo explaining this and providing a screenshot.  They assured me I would be contacted via email.

I wasn't.

Then i emailed support directly and explained again.  Again the wrote back asking for a screen shot.   I wrote back and provided it.  They they wrote back explaining  THAT ONLY HEROES CAN BE USED FOR FIEND TURFS NOW WHICH WASN'T AT ALL WHAT I WAS TELLING THEM THE PROBLEM WAS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is BEYOND frustrating. Troop count is VERY important especially during rallies.  I had a full hero complement of 304K  troops which was standard and now for some reason my troop count in rallies with FOUR GOLD HEROES is 288 SOMEONE NEEDS TO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.

Doc thanks for trying to help.

Signature
K11
Posted on 2019-09-26 12:48:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

What are you making assemblies against? Is it castles or Fiendish Turfs?  This current update changed the way battles occur and changed the Battle Hall.  It also changed the size of the army you can send as listed in the castle information.

For castles they removed brigade combat. The leader of the assembly can send 300k troops if they are sending 5 lvl60 heroes without troop size boost. With Battle Hall 25 the assembly can have a maximum of 2 million troops from guild members joining the assembly.  At Castle 25 the max army size without heroes is 200k.  So to fill an assembly you would need at least 10 other guild members sending 200k troops to fill the assembly.

At Battle Hall 24 the max size is 1.5 million guild troops.

Fiendish Turfs however still uses the Brigade combat system.  At BH25 he assembly can have a max of 24 brigades that are only heroes.  A lvl60 hero can bring 80k troops with them (4x lvl60 = 320k troops).  This seems like it is not intended as when trying to view the battle reports for Fiendish Turf it returns an error message. I have contacted support and was told this is intended.  I responded back asking for clarification and am waiting on a response.

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-26 13:02:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

I did a spot check with my guild and other member are reporting the same issue, that there assembly army troop count for just heroes is less then it was before. 

Now i understand glitches in losing troops after the update.  But what i don't understand is how the basic fighting strat of the game can change after the update and not be announced.

Gold Heroes allow you a certain max amount of soldiers, what could have happened in the update that out of my 1.6 million soldiers all of a sudden i can no longer send 304k in a rally and i can only send 288k? WHAT DID THEY CHANGE?? this is something that MUST be explained.

I have sent ANOTHER email to support asking this question because i have spent way to much money on this game for them to take something way and not explain why or how.

Signature
K11
Posted on 2019-09-26 14:00:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

Adochu thank you for the reply.  I'm specifically talking about my troops during fiendish turf. JUST MY TROOPs for 4 gold heroes.   I used to be able to send 304k, no i can only send 288k

i'm level 58 and my battlehall is 25.   My member is level 59 and he can send 304k troops with 4 gold heroes.

So if something is NOT broken why don't they explain this?  THat is CRAZY.  All i know is that when i try to use 4 gold heroes in an assembly my number of troops has been reduced and no one has explained why.   Everyone is confused.  Does that mean when i hit level 59 my troop count for assembly with heroes will go back to 304k?? As you can see here my member still has a troop count of 304 while mine is now 288?????

Signature
K11