Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 124

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Hero Level and Brigade Size

[Copy link] 5/640

Posted on 2019-05-17 00:09:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

What started as a simple want to understand the connection between Hero and brigade through levels. 

Has turned into a Sudoku puzzle. The first list I posted among friends was completely wrong. Now after an hour of searching through a very limited amount of game-play videos from YouTube. 

This is what I have to show for it. My question. Is max brigade on a hero, only limited by their level, or does castle level and battle hall effect those numbers? 

Yes there is a % when doing guild rallies, but i'm looking at the bare minimum here. Is this going the right direction, or do I have this system all wrong?

Signature
Posted on 2019-05-25 13:51:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Without input from the devs I don't feel there's enough data to conclusivly define what the max brigade size is based on.

@ooooclaire May I trouble you to bring this to development so players can start working out some math?

We have been trying to achieve alot on our own and could really use some help from development on this  and other issues.

Signature
Doc ShreX
Dragon Tamer of DATC
K:3
Posted on 2019-05-30 03:52:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently it's affected by castle level, hero level and army size boost.

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-01 01:05:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

me too
-----------

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-05 19:09:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

How do people get initial army brigade to 340k units? My Max is 230k with 4 heroes at lvl57 and 25 lvl castle :(

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-06 07:33:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

The screenshot is not the best, I think. worth getting closer for a better view.
Experience, my friend, experience. At first I did not understand anything in the game.

Signature
First in!