Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 118

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Quitting this game.

[Copy link] 2/350

Posted on 2019-06-03 13:35:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Never played Lords and just Started in Royale. Maybe it's bad luck that my first game is in Kingdom 18, but this game is P2W. Kingdom is 36 days old. The top guild is HITS, but they are actually SGK. Sugar Kingdom and bullying everyone who can’t pay to fight.

No one can fight them, how is this fair? They even recruited away from my strongest players leaving my guild weak. Yet they are demanding we pay 15Million resources for a nap or 60 million resources for an Alliance. Can't afford that.

Wanted to like this game, but if it is filled with guild like this. What is the point? Sorry Mobile Royale. I’m just not rich enough.

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-03 14:14:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Valkyrie's and welcome to the forums! 

I am sorry to hear, that you are struggling in K18. Since you are a new player, I will suggest that you will be shielded all the time and at least you dont have to worry that your castle is being attacked. This way you can keep growing in peace. 

Remember, that you can also migrate to another kingdoms in mobile royale. You can get migration garnets with guild coins or buying 5 USD pack from the store.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-06-04 11:42:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi if you are willing to come to k13 we will welcome u to my guild we are always looking for more players cause just like u we be had some players poached too and most ppl want to be in big strong guilds I won’t lie and say u won’t get attacked unless u urself are strong that’s the only way so why not grow with us

Signature