Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 118

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Is there a point in training t2 for defense?

[Copy link] 2/246

Posted on 2019-06-18 05:11:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

I currently have around 1.5 mil t3 sitting in my castle, with 800k beds. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to train like 800k t2 troops to reduce healing costs when attacked and maybe protect more valuable t3 and hopefully soon t4. My castle is located in a very peaceful kingdom and I'm rarely ever scouted and almost never attacked. I used to shield a lot, now I'm poping anti scout here and there, but I'm thinking to just not waste my items until more dangerous times come. I want to have my castle well protected until then. I'm a little bit scared of sleeping with my castle exposed, but it hasn't been a problem for the last few months. I was zeroed like 3 times during early kindgom days, but now it's all chill.

Sorry for mumbling so much off topic, anyone got any thoughts?

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-21 18:45:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have about 6 million T1s and T2 troops for defense. It works out great when you are attacked. You basically can't get solo'd when you have a strong T1/T2 defense force. While they are killing your T1s and T2s, your T3s and T4s are killing the attacking force. You are safe against anything but really high level assemblies.

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-23 11:50:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are players who builds T2 for defense, its viable. I personally use only T3.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.