Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 192

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Merging servers- killing game

[Copy link] 2/701

Posted on 2019-01-29 03:43:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

We started on 5th kingdom on the same time- our guild and about 40 players from EU, now the biggest difference between might and lvl is about 20%- 30% when it comes to EU- doesn't matter, if  someone pays or not.
And then it happens! You see your castle RAZED TO THE GROUND  BY some 40lvl Asian kid only because they got the game earlier and could invest MORE REAL MONEY.
You IGG ppl are going the same way as Lilith company and many more that allowed merging servers or free flow of players.
We are now asking ourselves what's the point of playing the game when you are already millions of points behind others.
Call me racist but it's simple math. And all in all its IGG that will start loosing its EU players.

Signature
Posted on 2019-01-29 05:04:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Its the nature of the game, if you dont want to get your troops burned, you have to use your shields wisely. Communicate with your guild outside of the game aswell, for example with line, whatsapp or discord. Then guildies can warn you about incoming attacks and its easier to pop up a shield.

I have personally played the game 16 days and I have catched up alot players who played from the beginning, with fair amount of money. Its all about how you construct, research and use your gems. Of course people who pays thousands or even more, will always have a advantage.

Let me know if you need any tips about the game, I will gladly help.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-01-31 23:31:17 | Show thread starter's posts only

:)

Signature

More Spotlight