Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 39

Moderator: MooNightooooclaire

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Mod and cheater in Mobile royale

[Copy link] 7/361

Posted on 2019-02-09 12:58:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

This guy ign : F2P player guild nick FirfanM is telling people in my guild about mod and cheat that he use.
I worried people like this will ruin the game for us. The mod that he talking about can finish all the campaign like it was nothing, he get all hero without effort at all. I just want to know , Does Mobile Royale GM aware of this kind of mod and cheat ? IF yes, I hope people like this will get punishment that he deserve, which is Ban Permanent. Seriously, this ruin the game.

Signature
The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. -H.P lovecraft
Posted on 2019-02-09 13:36:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

He could be trolling you.

Signature
Guild: [Spke] Apke
My might: 60 Million
Castle level: 25

If you have any questions about the game, you can contact me in game. My IGN: Osmou.
Posted on 2019-02-11 15:24:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah at first I thought He trolling me, then I see his Castle (look F2P player castle), it only lvl 5 and he already unlock all heroes(He can 1 hit all enemy in campaign ), He event get VIP 10 without top up, that what he said in WA group, and now he trying sell this mod/cheat to other people, seriously where IGG moderator or admin?, why They don`t know about it, this guys is cheater, and soon the game will swamped by cheater like this. I thinking about top up at least throwing $50 a month to this game, now if something like this go away without notice from IGG GM/admin, I doubt gonna spend more money into this game.

Signature
The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. -H.P lovecraft
Posted on 2019-02-12 05:26:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah that should not be possible, maybe he is not legit after all.

Signature

If you have any questions about the game, you can contact me in game. My IGN: Osmou.
Posted on 2019-02-12 12:08:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

yes, and now he is jump to kingdom 11 to avoid other who bullying him in game. I been posted since 9 february, and mod/admin/GM look like doesnt care about it, at least give clarification about it. Help me to make this thread alive and get notice , my friend so the cheater will get ban for life.

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-13 15:15:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

There are other player who just use 1 hit kill in my guild, they are from Indonesia just like me, I admit it, Free player from my country usually use cheat/mod to ruining the game or just to showing off among their friends , why there no moderator/admin come to this thread ? Are they blind ? Their game just getting ruining left and right, and no response ? My friend who is big spender just left the game cause this issue, He advice me not spent more money into this game, cause He said IGG doesnt care about cheater, because Lord Mobile having the same issue, there are people who exposed cheater in lord mobile at youtube, and still No action or clarification from IGG ? It almost a week guys, please reply this thread.

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-13 15:36:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

First of all, I understand your frustration.

In the world of technology, there is always pros and cons. Someone can always make a hack and exploit the system, thats how it goes. Its not like IGG knows everything in advance. If something can be coded, for example video game or software, it can also be exploited. Nothing is immune. Even bank accounts can be hacked and exploited. Everything can be hacked and exploited. They need to work on issues, including this. They cant just snap their fingers and make the problem go away. It will take time. 

Im sure, that you know that mobile royale is still a new game. Just give them time.

Personally, I dont care if 1mil player exploits the game by getting 1 hero to white grade. It doesnt benefit him at all  :D 

Signature

Posted on 2019-02-19 02:04:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry for the late response. We will look into it. Thanks for your report. If any other player uses cheat/mod, you may please report to Live Support directly with screenshots.

Signature