Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 180

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Alliance attacks and Rallies

[Copy link] 7/490

Posted on 2019-05-31 12:33:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Today, our family came together to stop an attack.

We had 5 people from two different guilds try to stop a solo player from attacking and we were not able to repel the attack.

This caused a discussion between guild leaders to bring ideas to the table and this is what we thought of;

Create the ability for several guilds to form solid alliances which would prevent attacks between those in the alliance, allow for multi-guild rallies amd allow guilds to work towards larger guild coin events.

Almost every guild has informal alliances with three headings;

NAP - Non-aggression Pact

Allies- Informal agreement where we do not stand in the way of guild goals and occasion barricades against attacks.

Family- An imformal collection of close friemds and allies that can call for assistance at anytime.

By adding these headings and creating a system that would allow for multi-guild assemblies, even a collection of small guilds would be able to stand up to bullies and titans alot better.

Todays example placed 3 members of DATC and 2 members of VOLT against 1 solo proof member of No01. My 3 members couldn't rally the No01 attacker and the 2 members of VOLT couldn't solo the No01 member. If we could have invoked a multi-guild assembly, we would have been successful in repelling the attacker.

Signature
Doc ShreX
Dragon Tamer of DATC
K:3
Posted on 2019-05-31 14:19:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

It would be definitely interesting system and I would like to see something like this aswell. It would be nice to see some kind of system in game, supporting alliances.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-05-31 18:10:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

This could help bring down some of the billion might castles. Using the battle hall and warship isn't enough, when it comes to players that are 10 times our size.

Signature
Posted on 2019-05-31 18:25:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think some system for cross guild relations is a good feature to add.  I think something specifically for Allies and Family.  Like any guild set to Ally or Family cannot be attacked and they can see rally/assembly that your guild starts, but can’t join them.  Another function for Family is you can send rss and helps.  Capital and Fort buffs should only apply to the guild that actually owns them and not the Family or Ally guilds.

Signature
Posted on 2019-05-31 21:56:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

A very good concept that could bring the strategy to counter titans to a whole new level! Massive alliance vs alliance warfare! I can only imagine what type of action this gives in combination with the future guild tech! A cav based guild hooking together with an infantry based guild for example to cover its weaknesses and so on! I also like the idea brought up in the previous reply for an inter guild trade system. No war without logistics/economy. Looking forward to see more about this type of improvements to the already fantastic game!

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-01 09:08:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

To add a coalition/family system to the game would be a great way to withstand titans & bullies, also having an alliance system to help allied guilds to trade resources to further grow would be nice to see.

I totally support this.

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-02 14:39:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

that will be usefull

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-03 05:09:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

Remember when Nokkt went down from 220m? Once more of our guys get t4, it should be a lot easier.

Signature