Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 179

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Private chats

[Copy link] 3/302

Posted on 2019-06-01 03:21:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

Me and my guild mates have always voiced our thoughts that a way to make a private chat that you can invite friends to as a way to communicate without resorting to third party chat apps this is especially useful if you have been merged into a larger guild but still want to talk with your friends this is especially useful if you don't want to use said third party chat apps

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-01 12:03:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

The issue with private chats would be data storage and easier harassment.

As it stands with some of the changes to the mail system, IGG seems to have limited our mailboxes and created many itterations of how to remove old mail.

That indicates that storage could be an issue.

Private messages would have to take up storage space and in the long run, cost IGG more money.

I don't see how this could work but IGG has wizards and Dragons so who knows.

Signature
Doc ShreX
Dragon Tamer of DATC
K:3
Posted on 2019-07-15 13:58:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

If a guild leader could be able to establish 1-2 or if I can be greedy; 7 undergroups within the guild so certain of these filter off other groups texts while chating in the Guild Chat, that would be great. This is a concern for why our guild refrain from merging.
Our members see too much texts and go whaaaaa!?? -can’t keep up ! As 4 new appear in 5 seconds. It can also be quite stressful.

Signature
~ We walk through fire ~
Posted on 2019-11-14 13:35:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think 3rd party apps are a must until IGG comes up with something better.  I happen to like Discord because I am able to do what I want with it.  I have a lot of different rooms and training materials for our guild members.

Signature
Guild leader of GR1M in kingdom 23

A non-aggressive guild for working people.