Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 147

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Switching Tech

[Copy link] 1/194

Posted on 2019-06-09 16:59:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

The game itself is mostly about diplomatic-routing and fighting. Isn't it a bit too much that you need to spend days of speedups in order to change the style you're playing?

If I wanted to step down from the battle for a few days and start training instead of having the maximum infirm-capasity it would take weeks or tens of thousands of chrystals in order to do so. Doesn't that take away the point of using different tactics and in - game mechanix? And why do people have the feeling that they're stuck with the style they're with once the maximum level has been achieved?

Of course there are plenty of alternatives to go for such as buying the training packs and using every possible speedup item that you can but does it really motivate anyone to keep going and recovering If it drains away all the speedups and rss you've been saving?

Just to be clear - I'm talking about the max. level of diplomacy and their cost.
My suggestion would be to lower the costs of tech switching from 3000 materials to 1000 (?) and so on. If that feels unbalanced, the producing speed of gold could be reduced when it still produces a ton of it.

I'd like to hear more opinions on this :)

Signature
Killer on loose
Posted on 2019-06-14 03:31:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Whilst it would be nice it’s just a bad idea. The whole point is that you have to choose.. not everyone can have large infirms and also boost troops whenever you want.

Signature