Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 180

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Hero for Hire

[Copy link] 1/75

Posted on 2019-10-25 10:22:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

While IGG has introduced some beautifully designed heroes to include in your army composition, the leveling up aspect is still too expensive to justify the purchase of the hero.  For instance I can purchase light chaser for 10 soulstones but as any intermediate or advanced player knows Heroes are pretty much worthless in the competitive landscape until they have reached gold level soulstone.  However there 5 levels they have to go through, grey, green, blue, purple and then gold.  Each level requiring more soulstones after initial 10...20, 50, 100 and 150.  However the cost of 10 to 15 soulstones can be quite expensive and you need 330 to get them maxed gold it just doesn't make it worth it.  The only players who will purchase them are those that don't know better and then realize and don't upgrade or the excess player who throws 100s of dollars weekly into the game.  Can you please find a medium that caters to the players that do spend money but reasonably and economically.  Mobile games are money pits where the consumer has to pay for basic console game items. Even DLC in computer games don't have this high a price tag.  Can Heroes be created that allow for sweeps and maybe drops to upgrade?  Because out of the 24 heroes 13 are pay to upgrade.   Alot of Heroes say Mall Events for soul stones but for instance Omar's lava king skin has almost no mall events and you can't purchase it in store?  Please allow players who are not spending 100s of dollars a day the ability to have that diversity with players as well.

Thanks

Signature
IGN: Raiyn
Guild: [DRLG] Dragon Legion
K20 - With Honor Always
Posted on 2019-10-25 18:47:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree, there needs to be more free to play heroes added to the game.  Lords Mobile another game by IGG has 20 free to play heroes and two that can be unlocked/leveled by completing hell events.  

I do think the cost for the other heroes is reasonable though. It would be nice if we could get shards for them from events as well.

Also, Lava King shards are linked to VIP.  You get the shards from the quest reward when you gain a VIP level and are in the VIP Special Buy packs.

Signature