Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 448

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Brigade

[Copy link] 6/2036

Posted on 2019-02-22 14:29:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Please could someone explain the purpose of the brigade??

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-22 15:47:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Brigades are basically your troop setup. If you have 2 of the same type brigades, you get bonuses.

2 Infantry brigade = shield wall bonus = increases DEF
2 Cavalry brigade = charge bonus = greatly increases speed and DMG for a short period 

2 Ranged brigade = barrage bonus = increases ATK speed

Infantry brigades counters ranged
Ranged brigades counters cavalry 

Cavalry brigades counters infantry.

Let me give you an example:

Enemy haves 3 infantry brigades defending the castle. This means, that you should use only cavalry brigades to attack him. This way you will lose less troops, if any. 

Note: there is so much more to take into account when you are attacking or defending. like enemy heroes, research etc..

When you reach castle level 25 you can use 4 brigades to attack other players castle/resources and to defend your castle. You can only use 3 brigades when attacking monsters.

You also unlock bigger brigade size limit as you level up your castle. At level 25 you each brigade can hold up to 20 000 troops.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-02-23 12:06:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Does the 2x brigade bonus only effect campaigns/ monster hunts? 

I don't see the shield walls, cav charge or ranged speedups happening outside of the campaign and monster hunts. Also, can backups appear outside of campaigns/monster hunts or are they limited to the pve environment?

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-23 17:49:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Brigade bonuses should affect everything, including attacking other players etc. Im not sure about backup troops, but I think that those are only for campaign/monster hunts.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-02-24 02:16:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

Unit rewards should influence everything, including assaulting different players and so forth. Im not certain about reinforcement troops, however I feel that those are just for battle/beast chases.

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-24 02:16:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 2019-02-25 04:20:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

This may be helpful. Beginners Guide To Brigades

Signature

More Spotlight