Mobile Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 468

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] The game needs some extras

[Copy link] 3/2976

Posted on 2019-04-05 05:00:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Stamina is used up too quickly on monster hunts
Energy rocks are depleted too fast on sweeps I have to wait a whole day to be able to sweep
The skins for hearos are needed but the sweeps are needed so why can't they give more energy rocks ? 
The anti scout I bought was no good
Getting the dragon to evolve is crazy come on now I don't mind buying cristails but the time on building and training forging is crazy 24 plus hours 
I would have to work a second job just to pay for things I know the company wants to make money but this is 
Crazy they way we have to wait I can under stand 2 to 5 hours but 24 hours 16 hours 36 hours is a more than a bit much

Signature
Deborahbrannon029@gmail.com
Posted on 2019-04-05 06:56:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

Its the nature of the game, that you have to wait. 

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-04-05 10:49:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel your pain, Huntress.
This might help you a bit;

With the monthly card you get 1 energy crystal, which doesn't sould like alot....because it's only 1.

However, I get mine at day-turnover which is around 10pm. So I save my campaign energy until I get the energy crystal and use the sweeps on a level.

That gives me 20-21 sweeps.

Then I have 1 more full set of 10-11 sweeps from the natural energy regen for a total of 30-32 sweeps a day.

For character shards, this equals out to 9-12 shards a day or 3-5 dragon shards a day.

Considering this game is meant to be played over years, my time frame for getting legendary rank heroes is fairly good.

I agree that more crystals would be amazing but without them and a little planning, it really isn't that painful.

Signature
Doc ShreX
Dragon Tamer of DATC
K:3
Posted on 2019-04-15 07:29:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Horny, with a good morning!

More Spotlight