Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 460

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] I need some assistance with what to do next.

[Copy link] 1/772

Posted on 2019-04-12 19:00:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been playing every day, Ive been saving most of the extra construction materials, trying to push for t4 troops and I have run out of construction ability.

I don't have enough statue or monument shards for those. I don't have enough gems to buy materials for any of my buildings yet, all my other buildings are level 25 and I don't know what to do.

I am doing my very best to come up with 'make work' projects and I'm drawing a blank.

If anyone can help me with ideas it would be greatly appreciated. I really dislike hitting a pay wall especially when I have spent so much on a game.

Signature
Doc ShreX
Dragon Tamer of DATC
K:3
Posted on 2019-04-13 05:34:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Im at the same situation than you are. The game is meant to have slower phase, when it comes to unlocking new buildings, researches etc. If you want to get over it, you have to spend more money.

I personally do events, harvest resources pretty much 24/7 (for the guild bank), chat with guild and check for merchant airship deals. Thats about it. I have also used my guild coins for random teleports, so I can go to loot players occasionally. Its really something, that has kept me going on this game.

Im pretty sure, that we will get plenty of content in the future similiar to lords mobile, so we have more stuff to do.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.

More Spotlight