Mobile Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 452

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] Commander Effect

[Copy link] 4/784

Posted on 2019-04-24 16:04:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

It says in the "about effects":

"Unlock to activate when these conditions are met:  The players starts an alliance army, or is assisted in defense and becomes the commander.  Player deploys a Hero that has a (commander effect)"

Does that mean if I make a hero a commander the "commander effect" is not activated? Can i remove them from commander and the effect still be permanent?

How do I know if the commander effect is on?

Thank you,

Raiyn

Signature
IGN: Raiyn
Guild: [DRLG] Dragon Legion
K20 - With Honor Always
Posted on 2019-04-24 16:55:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

The text you copy pasted, clearly points out when the commander effect is activated. Im not really sure how its unclear.

Whenever your deploy your hero with "commander" passive skill to battle,  that effect is activated for the battle. 

Example: Lets say I attack a castle and deploy hawkthrone with my troops, now hes "blessed infantry" skill is activated, which will give my infantry 20% more hp for that battle.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-04-24 21:29:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok, sorry i guess i wasn't clear.  So let me try to clarify some things.  Commander Effect is the same as being the leader? What do they mean by Commander?

So right now I have Branor as my leader so his passive increase def by 50 percent is active as the commander for battle.  If i'm understanding this correctly.

So if I switch my leader to Saoirse would she now be the "Commander" and her passive commander skills are active?  So I guess I'm asking can only one hero have active commander skills and is that person the one who is leader? Or can mutiple heros have active Commander skills in battle at the same time?

I hope this is not confusing, but thats what i want clarity on.

Signature
K20 - With Honor Always
Posted on 2019-04-25 03:49:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thats not how it works, I just explained it to you. 

Commander skills are only activated for battles. When you have branor as your leader, hes 50% infantry def is not activated. Its only activated, when you deploy branor to battle for example to enemy castle or when branor is defending your castle (training grounds). You can have multiple commander skills activated of course, if you deploy multiple heroes with commander skills to battle.

Also saoirse doesnt have commander skills. She only haves hero and admin skills, those are always activated, no matter is she set as your leader or not.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-04-25 09:06:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks you!

Signature
K20 - With Honor Always

More Spotlight