Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 352

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat(Android)] No Monster Cores

[Copy link] 6/313

Posted on 2019-07-29 13:09:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Has anyone actually recieved a Monster core from a hunt? I've been playing for over 6 months and out of the potential hundreds of hunts I've done. I have never really recieved a monster core. Is the drop rate percentage so ridiculously low that it never happens? Is the only way to obtain monster cores is to buy the chest?

Signature
Posted on 2019-08-04 08:55:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

So I’ve hunted probably 5000 times by now the Ice crawler. I have obtained 3 drops in total and only one of them can I confirm originates as a hunt-drop. I obtained it by trying a unique hunt technique i had learnt in another game. Maybe it was just dumb luck? Anyhow the effort didnt return enough gain so I never retried it. Some of the biggest guilds probably have the specific hunt technique mastered.
Even random drops can be calculated...

Signature
~ Mirrored on the illuminated snowclad landscape, dance the Northern Lights ~
Posted on 2019-08-10 05:12:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

I hardly ever get them I'm in the same boat as you mate, i hunt lvl 1s, 2s and 3s and bigger all cores.
The only way I know how to get em quick is start droppin down some bills to igg ;)

Signature
Posted on 2019-08-13 08:10:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

already got a few cores, BUT not as drop from those monsters...
All my cores are from guildchests

Signature
Posted on 2019-08-24 09:33:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

I’ve had some luck with lvl4 & 5 monsters and getting the ultra rare materials and gems.

Signature
Posted on 2019-08-27 19:09:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

All the armor builds have one item that has a ridiculous low drop rate.  When i see ridiculously low its undisclosed because while you may have 300 of one item in your armor build you can have 3 of one item in a 6 to 8 month period.  I think they will never disclose the drop rates because the players would demand an improvement.   This game is pay to play disguised as free to play.  That one item that drops scarcely you have to buy when they have packs in the mall.  I think it's extremely unfair, as pay for play players already probably drop 100s of dollars in a month.  The developers will not respond to this and the forum admins won't as well.  Its extremely frustrating when real issues can't be solved or discussed properly.

Signature
IGN: Raiyn
Guild: [DRLG] Dragon Legion
K11
Posted on 2019-09-10 11:24:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

I was actually going to ask the same question but found yours. I want the drop rates we already spend money I mean if they could increase just so that we see it rather than never. The only way I've gotten the random cores is from opening guild boxes. And that's really unreasonable for how much effort I put into hunting monster's.

HELP US IGG

Signature