Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 135

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Guild] Looking for guild...anyone out there?

[Copy link] 1/307

Posted on 2019-09-05 11:27:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Through a series of merges, the guild I am in now is relatively inactive.  Maybe 5-10 chat lines a day pop up, no interest in rallying, or discussion of game strategies, etc.  So I figured I would try here for any leads on a new guild.  Looking for somewhere between heavy p2p fighting guild and a dead farmers-only group.  

Currently I am sitting around 60M might (40M base/20M troop) as i grind the days of research on the econ and warfare tree down.  I have 5 gold heroes (2-1-2) so I can join in on turf battles.  I understand how a guild bank system works and why its needed.  I also have LINE msgr.  I am active daily and if real-life situations come up, I will 3day/7day shield and communicate whats going on.

I am open to just about any kingdom as with guildfest coming tomorrow I can buy a migration stone with the spend 1.2M coins task if it is not shown in the rewards list.

Signature
Posted on 2019-09-05 17:15:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

K17, DATC.

English speaking, active and war-ish.

Key points;
-Must do the Rally Event there is a kinimum point requirement
-Must read/write in English, don't care where you're from but english is a must
-18 plus for age because we say bad words
-we aim for 5 monsters a day but lofe happens and you won't be kicked for no hunting unless we notice you don't monster hunt ever

Signature
Doc ShreX
Dragon Tamer of DATC
K:3