Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 270

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug] My chief, heroes, troops are stuck ...

[Copy link] 2/390

Posted on 2019-01-30 16:13:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello,

I've first experienced a bug where my chief didn't come back after the duration of his imprisonment. This caused me to be unable to view my profile page for some reason, which is quite annoying on top of my missing chief boosts.
And litteraly one day after, today, 4 of my heroes and 40k troops just got stuck into the void for no reason at all. I've seen some complaints here about the same issue, so I think you know what I mean, the heroes are unavailable with a little yellow banner icon on them.

I hope you can give me some answers, I've already emailed your support yesterday but there is still no answer. I know I might seem a bit rushed but you know as well as I do that at the beginning of a kingdom every second counts, and I'm losing a lot of them right now ...

I hope you have a great day, BonBeurre

Signature
IGG ID : 662865083, kingdom 6, username BonBeurre
Posted on 2019-01-31 13:44:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

I would patiently wait for the customer service to answer.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-02-04 16:25:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's been 6 days now, my chief still isn't back, my troops cam back but then disappeared again in the span of 1 day and I now have had my 4 best heroes missing for 4 days, which is once again a huge pain in the ass.

If a mod could at least answer to this post with a simple "We are working on those issues for the next patch" it would somehow help keeping faith in the game ?

Signature
IGG ID : 662865083, kingdom 6, username BonBeurre