Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 334

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug] Arena problem

[Copy link] 5/1391

Posted on 2019-03-05 14:11:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

How can someone with less might displayed beat someone with more might  in the arena? It doesn't make sense at all and one of the alliance members said he has 1.8m might and a player with 800k might beat him in the arena how is that possible?  So we loose unnecessary just so that our rank drops that is not fair fix this problem

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-05 15:37:25 | Show thread starter's posts only

Its not a "problem" as you describe it, so there is nothing to fix on this matter.

There is so much information that we have to take in attention when it comes to arena, for example what heroes did the attacker use, what heroes your friend was using to defend, what runes did they have etc. Everything plays a role.

Unfortunately I dont have the time to write long guide regarding the arena at the moment :( 

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-03-05 15:53:24 | Show thread starter's posts only

this is leterally bug lol, i feel the same situation my might was 900k then i battled 400k might on arena, when i skip i lose, so i replay the ba5tle sequence till end, and yet the outcome show i win, but it was recorded as lose, there are also instances that even i win on arena battle it counted as lose instead of win,  staff of this should check it. it lhas bug im pretty sure of it

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-05 16:54:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

My point earlier was, that its not always a bug if someone with lower might wins you and vice versa.

Im sure IGG is doing their best trying to figure out the bugs and how to fix them. The game is still quite new, so lets give IGG some time.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-03-05 21:28:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's possible that player with lower might defeats opponent with higher might. As Osmous said, everything plays a role. 

What Geralf pointed out is a bug we are working on. We will fix it as soon as possible.

Signature
Posted on 2019-03-27 23:07:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hola Amigo estoy en Arena y si me podrias ayudar que Runas son apropiados para cada heroe te lo agradeceria mucho Osmou o ooooclaire si me podrian ayudar donde encontrar algo relacionado a las runas que es lo mejor en Arena :).

Saludos

Signature
MObile Royale: Sebastian3G
Gremio: DART (Rough Riders)
Reino: 4

Gladiador Mexicano que nunca se rinde ;)

More Spotlight