Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 334

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug] Phantom Email

[Copy link] 3/865

Posted on 2019-03-20 15:07:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have written to IGG support a few times, and while they ask me for supporting information like screen shots they have yet to respond to let me know that they are working on the problem and now unresponsive to my email. 

I have email notification that shows up from "player" email but when I look there is an email with the date "1969" all the way and the bottom of my email showing up as my first player email.  However it says "this email is expired"  I have deleted it many times but its still shows up won't go away and constantly notifying me i have an unread email.  Can someone please assist with this.

FYI my app and phone are both up to date.

Thanks.

Signature
IGN: Raiyn
Guild: [DRLG] Dragon Legion
K20 - With Honor Always
Posted on 2019-03-20 16:15:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have already answered to you, regarding this bug on another thread.

After migration, I have also experienced bug. Resulting in 3 million reduced might. As frustrating as it is, there is nothing I can do but wait and hope that IGG manages to fix it. 

Im sure IGG is doing their best, trying to figure out cause of bugs and fixing them. Patience is the key.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-03-20 17:50:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you, I get bugs its the lack of acknowledgement and accountability that is frustrating.  If they just say that instead of ghosting my emails i'd be a much happier camper.

Signature
IGN: Raiyn
Guild: [DRLG] Dragon Legion
K20 - With Honor Always
Posted on 2019-03-20 21:35:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe the bug looks something like this.

I contaced live help about it when it first happened, they told me that there was no fix for it at the time and I have been working under severe limitations ever since it arrived.

People that started the same time as me and followed the same growth patterns are 3x my might and I know I spend more than them. I didn't know there was a might decrease because of it but that would make perfect sense and explain alot.

Signature
Doc ShreX
Dragon Tamer of DATC
K:3

More Spotlight