Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 320

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Bug] Guild funds reward bug

[Copy link] 4/1021

Posted on 2019-03-21 18:17:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think there has been a huge error or at the very least a guild breaking reward system.

OVERVIEW:
In order to earn substantial guild funds, a guild is required to band together and fight an elite monster.

However when it comes to the rewards, a guild gift can only be sent to a single person.

I believe this is an error or oversight and should be rectified.

If there is a guild activity, then all members in that guild should benefit from the rewards.

Example: K:3 [DATC] worked together to take down elite monsters and managed to earm 25,000 guild coins.
This cost individuals a huge number of gems and/or guild coins and/or monster hunt energy items.

We opperated under the impression that because it was a guild event, the guild would share in the rewards.

Without this change, the guild has no incentive to participate in the activity to earn guild coins.

Signature
Doc ShreX
Dragon Tamer of DATC
K:3
Posted on 2019-03-21 18:20:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

There will be probably different events in the future for the guild funds. Stay tuned. 

Signature
Retired forum moderator.
Posted on 2019-03-21 20:02:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

@Osmou this needs OooooClaire to elevate this comcern to the dev team please.

Signature
Doc ShreX
Dragon Tamer of DATC
K:3
Posted on 2019-03-27 03:07:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you ☆DATC☆Xolah☆. We will suggest the dev team to make some adjustments.

Signature
Posted on 2019-04-28 16:31:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree I was just about to ask this question.  This game is great but also has many many many flaws.  I think the flaws are about making money and if they focus to much on that (the developers that is) they will lose its audience.  Its hard enough to stay in the game as it is which is why there is such a huge turn over.  

The guild fund rewards should not just go to one person. Its that simple. Its very silly to make events the guild has to coorperate doing and the guild chief can give it to the same one person everytime.  There needs to be more ways the guild can be used to work together we group rewards.  There are alot of little free stuff in the game and thanks for that but its like dropping a tissue paper in the ocean trying to dry something off.  Right now at level castle 25 most of my logins is to watch paint dry because the research and building takes so long only way to circumvent it is to purchase crystals.  Yes there are events and free things but its a drop in the bucket.

Once again great game it really is, but some of the issues have to be taken seriously and not just given a company line as a response.  The game can be great and they still have to change somethings to make it less of a money pit not everyone can drop 100 dollars a month on game they want to go far in, in less then a year.

Thanks

Signature
IGN: Raiyn
Guild: [DRLG] Dragon Legion
K20 - With Honor Always

More Spotlight