Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 261

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug] Ice Spider drop problem

[Copy link] 3/164

Posted on 2019-05-31 05:46:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have problem with Spider drop parts. Yesturday i kill 50 lvl 1 and i dont have even 1 part that i need for craft set lvl 55. See screenshots bellow. Pls chek it and fix it. I play more then 2 monts and for that time i kill huge number of Ice Spiders and for all this time even oned i dont get this part! This cant be just luck

Signature
Posted on 2019-05-31 11:46:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

The drop rate for that part is incredibly low.

You may want to petition them to raise the rate slightly in the suggestion section.

I would submit all additional screenshots that you have and can gather from your guild to support the claim of low drop rates.

The developers have always been willing to make changes if there is enough supporting evidence to warrant a change.

Signature
Doc ShreX
Dragon Tamer of DATC
K:3
Posted on 2019-06-03 07:05:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea, parts drop should be adjusted for a lot of things i.e. bones, rusted scales etc. Honestly each part probability of dropping should be proportional to the recipes that need them as well as the amount needed for those recipes. In my opinion monsters should not drop resources since those are readily available from farming tiles.

Signature
Posted on 2019-06-03 09:37:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately the drop rate for frozen hearts is extremely low. If you need frozen hearts, your best chance is to buy packs from store.

Signature
Retired forum moderator.