Mobile Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 281

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Bug] Bugs/issues not resolved after several attempts to contact igg.

[Copy link] 1/260

Posted on 2019-06-25 12:53:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have so many bugs it will take too long to list them here. I have mailed you guys several times with some very slap dash responses of "we are sorry to hear that" and/or "sorry for your inconvenience". Along those lines of responses but never actually fixing anything. I have sent everything you guys asked me to send i have uploaded videos sent screen shots of all my issues sent you all the details you asked from me and still after two weeks nothing is fixed if anything i have more and new bugs almost daily. You guys are more then happy to take my money but cannot fix my game or provide me with an enjoyable gaming experience. You are not delivering on your part and i am extremely unhappy about the way you have dealt with my issues. 

After several emails to speak to a persons and be put in contact with one or you have one contact me still nothing has come of this. I cannot keep playing a game that is so full of bugs and terrible customer support who clearly couldn't care less about their paying customers. Please help me to get in touch with a PERSON and help with either get my money back or fix the game for me. This is truly unacceptable i have never experienced such hopeless customer support in all my life of online gaming and lack of regard towards ones paying customers.

This is my last attempt to resolve this before i escalate it further. I have been patient in hoping you guys actually fix my game but nothing has come of this and i can wait no more.

Signature
Posted on 2019-07-05 03:48:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi SeriousLlama. We are really sorry for what happened. If there is any bug, we will do our best to fix it. Please submit report to customer service.

Signature